A message from Dennis Kennedy
As Founder & CEO of the National Diversity Council, I am proud to welcome you to the DiversityFIRSTâ„˘ College Initiative Program site.
I can remember being a college student and not having a full understanding of what was expected of me after graduation. I wasnâ€™t immediately prepared for the professional world and because of that lack of preparation I was behind the learning curve compared to many of my peers who had assistance while in college.
I see a strong need for specific programs that prepare college students for the transition from the classroom to their career. Our College Initiatives and Programs aim to prepare college students with the necessary tools to help them succeed in Corporate America. Through our internship programs, corporate tours and symposiums, the NDCâ€™s College Initiatives are dedicated to ensuring college students have a smooth transition to the corporate environment.
Because economic progress and educational achievement go hand in hand, equipping every American college student to graduate prepared for success in a new workforce is imperative. For our nation to be successful in the years to come, we must invest in the future of our young adults now.
Founder & CEO
National Diversity Council
Recent Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines supports inclusion and equality at every level.
- Creative energy
- Lake Erie region to lead state in diversity
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice will prevail,' chancellor tells campus diversity conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program